Sunday, September 20, 2015

The start of Inquiry

I want to thank my leadership certificate coach Diana to suggest me to start a blog for myself. I found the idea really exciting because I could have a place to write about my personal development. Also, the blog can be a reference for me to take retrospective from time to time. So here it is. Later on I would write about my personal experience about leadership practices and things that I've learned from this process.

Also, I want to thank Professor Arvan, who used blogger in Econ class and encouraged students to write. He gave me a lot of interesting perspectives and helped me to think creatively.

Now I'm starting my third year in college. I found myself now have more responsibilities in leadership positions, gradually learn things from research experience, and consistently challenge myself. I hope I could use the best rest college life. And this blog can help me to record my development all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment